• Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
• Rates listed are per room per night and based on availability at the time of reservation.
• Rates include VAT unless specified otherwise; city taxes and other taxes might be excluded in some markets.
• Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
• Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or prior purchase/reservation and has no cash value
• By booking this offer, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Marriott International cannot be held responsible for omissions or typographical errors.
Enjoy the best of Dubai and Abu Dhabi at our Marriott Bonvoy™ hotels from October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022 with convenient access to Expo 2020 site and in close vicinity to the best of what UAE has to offer. From beaches, landmarks, cultural sites and malls to the most eclectic and inviting restaurants and lounges.
Under the themes of sustainability, mobility and opportunity, Expo 2020 will bring together more than 190 countries and visitors from every corner of the globe to join the making of a new world and discover life-changing innovations that will have a meaningful, positive impact on both people and planet.
There’s always something to get excited about, whether you are looking for business opportunities, or want to channel your creativity, dive into a world of flavours or unleash your inner techie. Get hands-on and be part of the action with over 60+ daily shows, 200+ restaurants and 200+ pavilions at Expo 2020.
With multiple locations and distinct brands designed to accommodate a breadth of travel needs, including temporary housing and executive suites, Marriott’s Extended Stay brands provide everything you need to be comfortable and productive on longer stays. Enjoy spacious accommodations with full kitchens and separate spaces to work, sleep, eat and relax.
Our Marriott Cleanliness Council is redefining our cleaning and safety standards and we actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and associates. We are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols in terms of surface areas, public spaces, guest contact and food safety.